MMOGames.com provides daily News, Reviews, Articles and Guides for everything related to MMOs and MMORPGs, alongside up-to-date Game Listings with gorgeous designs, Giveaways and a new home page intended to make finding the latest of everything easier than ever before. First founded in 2007, MMOGames.com has undergone incredible changes in its 7-year run.
We have launched a number of new and innovative features, ranging from a new design and back-end for the entire site, to a new vision and outlook for the future. We overhauled site navigation and added community and social features, expanded our Journalist Team, all to ensure that your experience is better than ever before. Read more about us below!
We are happy to receive tips, game journalist applications and hear what you think of our website, so feel free to contact us!
Meet the Team
- Roxane Mollenkramer: Manager
- Shannon Doyle: Editor-in-Chief
- Hannah Richardson-Lewis: News Editor
- Jacinto Samson: Content Creator, Designer
- Vincent Pineau: Business Development Executive
- Amanda Dunn: Content Creator
- Wouter Neuteboom: Web Developer
Latest Website Updates
October 16 2015: User Friendliness Update
- Our Authors now have a signature box underneath their publications.
- The Giveaways page now show whether keys are available before you click to the Giveaway item.
- In the Games List, sorting by rating now works properly.
- In the Games List, sub-genre pages now work properly.
- In the Games List, the search button is updated.
- In the Games List, the total amount of returned results are shown as confirmation of your search entry.
- When you try to register with a space in your name, there is now a proper error message saying that’s not possible.
July 14 2015: Small but awesome updates
- We are now requesting users that they disable AdBlock. We know banners can be a nuisance but they help us provide new content and website features for you!
- Games which have been shut down now show a banner that they are ‘Shut Down’.
- On game profiles, Genre and Type are now properly displayed in the information box on the right side.
- Related games below game profiles should now show far more accurate suggestions for you.
- Several backend fixes.
June 25 2015: Black and White Personalization Options
- You can choose a black or white theme for the website.
- Design of the Games List and Game Pages improved.
April 30 2015: New Giveaway Pages
- The Giveaway Pages have been redesigned.
- Several back end updates including servers.
April 21 2015: Mobile Launch
- The website is now compatible for Mobile! Although not all elements look perfect yet, you can visit all the game profiles and read all our articles properly on your smartphone. Everything works, including the game search!
April 9 2015: Backend and New Site Section
- We launched several back-end fixes and fixed the pages in our Footer.
- Medals we have awarded to games can now be linked into Game Profiles.
- We launched the MMO Fun website section and have created several pages for this section already!
- Avatars in the Comments section are disabled. This will be reinstated when we have rebuilt the profile section.
- Posted By details now have a new, cleaner look and feel.
April 3 2015: Game Profiles Revamped
- The game details are neatly collected into the box on the right side.
- Social Media sharing buttons have a nicer look and feel.
- Giveaways are now directly linked into Game Profiles. If you’re looking at a profile and there’s a giveaway for it, you can see it immediately and get your key!
- All articles are visible on the page itself, instead of sorted behind several tabs.
- If you’re done browsing this game profile, you can now find related games at the bottom of the page.
- We removed the Guides section and moved all the guides into the Articles section.
- We removed Taboola in the footer as it was not something you all seem to enjoy using. Our pages look cleaner now!
- We can now manually activate user accounts to help registered members.
- Several back-end changes.