Forsaken World is a Free to Play Fantasy MMORPG from the developers of Perfect World. Take control of one of 5 races and 8 classes, complete in action-packed mounted PvP and upgrade your character like never before. Like Perfect World before it, Forsaken World’s strength is in its variety. Choose from Dwarves, Elves, Humans, Kindred or Stonemen as your race and culture, each with their own in-depth narrative and history. Then decide between Assassin, Bard, Marksman, Mage, Priest, Protector, Vampire or Warrior as your class and combat style.
Roam through an ever-changing land, discover an advanced guild system and immerse yourself in a dark, fantasy world.
Forsaken World Game Features:
- Choose between 6 races: Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Stonemen, Kindred and Lycan.
- Decide between 9 unique classes: Blood Reaper, Warrior, Protector, Mage, Priest, Assassin, Marksman, Vampire and Bard, each offering a customized play style.
- Follow an Occupational path: Socialite, Adventurer, Merchant, Collector, Arcanist, Botanist, Astrologist, Armorsmith, Bladesmith, Tamer or Alchemist.
- Gain access to special guild features such as quests, housing, NPCs and guild-versus-guild warfare.
- Capture your enemies’ Soul Orbs to replenish HP, MP or to cast special skills during the heat of battle.
- Pray to the gods and receive special blessings.
- Dynamic dungeons scale according to players’ experiences
- Weapons and gear will evolve and gain new physical appearances
- Pets are always a must-have, but will also be indispensable in battle!
- CPU:Intel® Pentium® 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)
- Video:3D video chipset with pixel and vertex shader model 1.3 supported. GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB or ATI Radeon 8500 64MB or newer for Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7, a GeForce FX 5200 128MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or newer is needed.
More Employees Reportedly Laid Off By Perfect World
A month hasn't passed since we received news of employee layoffs in Perfect World Entertainment. It seemed like it was just the beginning.
Forsaken World Launches Freedom Falls Update
Forsaken World launches its newest expansion Introduces a new class, zones and instances. Players can now create the new Demon Tormentor class.
Forsaken World New Expansion on February 4th
Perfect World Entertainment has announced the newest expansion for Forsaken World. The new expansion, dubbed Freedom Falls will add a new class and more.
Perfect World Releases Arc; Yet Another Launcher
Perfect World Entertainment announces their new social media platform.
Forsaken World: Dysil’s Wrath Launching November
Perfect World Entertainment announces the launch date for their latest expansion.
Forsaken World Introduces First New Class
Perfect World introduces the Blood Reaper class to the Lycan race.