Metin2 is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG with an eastern flair and dynamic battle system that allows you to attack multiple enemies simultaneously with a single attack. There are 4 traditional classes available in Metin2; the Warrior, Mage, Assassin and Sura (a Mage/Warrior Hybrid), alongside a variety of social elements such as Player-versus-Player combat, fishing, and marriage.
Metin 2 in about ancient times when there is only one continent on the planet. There was peace and happiness on that continent until one day a deadly disease spread out in the planet which converts the people into beasts. Many inhabitants of the world were converted and many were slain by those beats. Ultimately the only single empire present on the planet, Metin broke and fragmented into three. These three empires fight for their own survival such that they become enemies for the other two as well.
Metin 2 Features
- Four Classes Choose from the Assassin, Sura, Warrior, and Mage classes, each of which has two of its own sub-specializations.
- Polymorph System Transform into a bear, wolf, or other creatures and gain special abilities.
- Guild Features Create a guild, participate in guild battles, and build your own Guild House.
- Dynamic Battle System Attack several monsters within your weapon’s reach at once with Metin 2′s combat system.
- War of Nations Become part of one of Metin 2′s three kingdoms and fight for your nation against other players.
DeveloperGameforge Productions GmbH
Release DateJune 2, 2007
- CPU:Pentium 3 600MHz
- Video:ATI Radeon 7000 or nVidia RIVA TNT2
Metin2 New Devil’s Catacomb Patch
Brings new items for each class and mroe