Mortal Online is a next generation Sandbox MMORPG both in terms of graphics and gameplay. There are no PvP zones, only an open realistic world where you are free to choose your own path. Experience true real-time combat where you decide every move your character makes and where your personal skill really matters. Unlike most traditional MMO’s, Mortal Online does not use the traditional level and class system but instead focuses on a more free-form skill and attribute system.
Mortal Online Features:
- Open, Sandbox World Adventure in Mortal Online’s open, fully streaming world with no instancing and no level-based restrictions to exploration
- Open Skill System Progress your character as you choose with Mortal Online’s classless, open skill system.
- 10 Races to choose from, including Thursar, Tindremene, Khurite, Sidoian, Kallard, Sarducaan, Veela, Sheevra, Blainn, and Huergar.
- Full PvP Full loot and PvP everywhere in Mortal Online’s open world.
- Real-Time Combat Aim-based, first-person real-time combat.
- Player Housing, Guilds, Fishing, and More Build your own house, start a guild, go fishing or participate in many more of Mortal Online’s activities.
Release DateJune 9th, 2010
- CPU:Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz or equivalent
- RAM:1 GB or more RAM
- HDD:5 - 25 GB
- Video:ATI Radeon 9800/nVidia GeForce 6600
Mortal Online: Free to Play Review
A world where nothing is safe, and you are free to make your own choices - can you handle it?
Mortal Online Goes Free to Play
Choose your own path, for free.