Last Chaos is a Free to Play PvP centric Fantasy MMORPG from popular publisher Aeria Games. Recently the developer announced they have launched the biggest content update for the MMO since 2009. With this massive content update, new and current players can find a list of new features such as a raised level cap, a new zone, dungeon and brand new gear. With a great community, large updates and exciting PvP combat, there has never been a better reason to start playing Last Chaos. If you are an old player, check out what is waiting for you on your return below.
- New Zone — The new zone, “Tarian, the frozen Tundra,” is open to players who are at or near the level cap. This new zone contains monsters all the way up to level 175 and is in a snow map that prominently features a frozen lake, a dark tower and several new and re-imagined monsters.
- Level Cap Raise — Players can now level up from 165 to 175, the first level cap raise since 2009. The level cap increase comes complete with new gear, new monsters, extended skills, new quests, and a brand new zone.
- Re-Imagined Dungeons — Visit the “Temple of Forgetfulness,” a re-imagined dungeon with many new features. The Temple now includes a time attack zone, a treasure hunt, a new boss and several new monsters.
- Increased Skill Level — The addition of an extra level and a corresponding upgrade in power allows players to increase their skill levels.
- New Gear — Brand new sets of gear will provide more power to players. Players must level up in order to get access to the new gear.