Battlestar Galactica Online is a free-to-play, browser-based space combat MMO based on the popular syfy television series produced by Universal Cable Productions. Developer and Publisher, Bigpoint, announced the one year anniversary of BGO on April 30th. In these past 12 months, Battlestar Galactica Online has acquired nearly 10 Million registered players. To celebrate its birthday, Bigpoint is hosting a week-long party for all players.
- Within a year, 9.2 Million mining ships have been called.
- Within a year, 11.5 Billion loot items have been dropped.
- Monthly, 3.7 Million Rewards are earned.
- Monthly, players buy 16,000 new ships.
- Weekly, 55,000 players participate in PvP tournaments.
- Weekly, an average of one million player ships are destroyed; nearly 50-50 ratio Human and Cylon.