Xyson is a subscription-based fantasy sandbox MMORPG set in the near future where survivors of an apocalyptic event now struggle to rebuild civilization. The developer, Notorious Games, has announced today the release of a new major game update set to provide much-needed balance to the gameplay. With this update, Xsyon introduces many new improvements and a host of new features, dramatically changing how players survive in Xsyon from now on.
- Player driven Quest System revised – Allows players to create their own in-game quests, and reward other players for completing them. Both the creator and completer receive experience in the completion of a Quest.
- Skills re-worked to provide a balanced use of player stats.
- Skill system revisions with a soft cap, skill balancing and skill lock system for flexible character control.
- Increased stat gains based on actions. Players can also readjust stats a limited number of times.
- Health points re-worked to be based on stats and skills instead of gain over time.
- Experience gains per action and from quests allow player to gain skills without grinding.
- Many UI revisions including improvements to chat and in game lists.
- Material improvements including increased bonuses on resources gathered from aged and legendary creatures.