Three new campaign levels are now available for Fatshark’s fantasy shooter. The Vermintide Drachenfels DLC includes new levels that take place deep within the Grey Mountains.
Looking for some more intense Vermintide action? In the latest DLC, players can fight inside Castle Drachenfels, through its dark dungeon, and on Summoner’s Peak. There are ancient evils at work here that are being used to summon countless Skaven reinforcements.
“Vermintide just got bigger,” said Martin Wahlund, Fatshark founder. “Three meaty new Adventure levels are being thrown into the mix, and we are thrilled to share them with our players.”
The Warhammer: Vermintide Drachenfels DLC can now be purchased on Steam for $8.99 (£5.99).
- Castle Drachenfels – Walk through the ancient rooms of Castle Drachenfels, covered in the blood and bones of the past.
- Summoner’s Peak – Foil the Skaven’s plan by destroying the portals and put a halt to their reinforcements.
- The Dungeons – Stumble your way through the dark and dingy dungeon of Drachenfels.
- Darkness – If you want to survive, a torch will be your stoutest ally.
- Traps – Watch your step with this new feature.
- Two New Weapons – A vicious two-handed weapon for Kerillian, and a repeater Crossbow for Victor Saltzpyre.
- New Achievements – How well will you fare on this new adventure?
One of the biggest concerns with Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is the lack of content. There are quite a few hours to be enjoyed with friends online, but there isn’t so much content that it’s easily replayable. This latest Drachenfels DLC attempts to remedy this issue and will hopefully keep players occupied until the next release.
Source: Press ReleaseRelated: DLC, News, Shooter, Vermintide, Warhammer