Fallen Earth is a free-to-play, post-apocalyptic MMORPG published by GamersFirst. Reloaded Productions, a development studio owned by GamersFirst, recently announced the introduction of a massive makeover to the Mojave Wasteland. With the release of a major content update, Fallen Earth has made changes throughout the landscape and to the political systems in-game.
- All new settlements and outposts throughout the world that can be conquered by each of Fallen Earth’s player factions
- Capturing settlements grants sole property rights to the owning faction, allowing them to extract valuable resources from the territory
- The faction with the strongest territorial claim gets a passive buff improving core combat skills, Precision, Power, and Death Toll, Experience, Faction, Random AP gain, as well as harvesting and crafting speed by 5-10%
- All new level 50+ PvP area: The Foothills, filled with rare and valuable resources
- Brand new player-crafted technology: Prospectors and Harvesters
- Brand new items and recipes acquired via Death Toll