Awright you Grotz. Listen up!
We iz da green horde. We iz da shootiest and da meanest and da greenest! Hoomies? Barely worth eatin. Flash fancy gitz wiv pointy ears? Deyz good fer krumpin! Dems Chaos boyz? Good ta fight, easy ta beat. Why?
Coz we iz da Orkz! We iz gonna stomp da ‘ooniverse flat an’ kill anyfing that fights back. We iz gonna do this coz’ we’re Orks an’ we was made ta fight an’ win!
Sorry about that.
Fresh out of Behaviour Interactive comes the news on the new Pioneer Pack and the benefits it adds to players. Warhammer 40,000 Eternal Crusade has their Free To WAAAGH program offering players a chance to join the Orks and experience the world of Arkhona
However perhaps you want your Boy to be a Flash Git instead. Players have the opportunity to shell over $15 of teef instead of the full $40 for a Warrior Pack. The Pioneer pack grants them
- 15,000 RTP (Which is a $15 value in Rogue Trader Points)
- One Character slot (Ork Only)
- Special Helmet for the Pioneers only
- Special Close Combat Weapon for the Pioneers only
- Gives access to the First Blood! Badge
- Gives access to the Pioneer Badge
- Backpack cage with a Squig pet!
- Access to the Founders’ Lounge in the forums.
- Pioneers will have the ability to purchase access to the Early Game Module of Q1 2015 given to Founders. This special deal will come after the Founder’s 3rd wave, with exact timing to be determined.
Speaking about the Pioneer Pack, Miguel Caron added
“Our goal with the Pioneer Pack is to let players who want to contribute to the founder’s program do so, without as much of an investment. Perhaps they want to play the game and support it, but before fully purchasing, they want to see what life as an Ork Boy is going to be like? This $15 dollar pack allows them many of the same perks of other founders, plus tons of exclusive goodies specifically targeted at the Ork and F2P experience.”
F2P, News, Warhammer 40k, Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade