The latest build of Grim Dawn has finished implementing all of the major features and content for the upcoming action RPG.
With the completion of the game’s main content, Grim Dawn is finally set to leave early access in February, 2016. Grim Dawn is being created by the team behind Titan Quest, which has set out to develop an entirely new RPG experience with an emphasis on co-operative multiplayer elements.
“With Build 29, the finale of the story is now accessible. You can venture into the Necropolis and thwart the vile plans of the Cult of Ch’thon as they seek to resurrect the Herald of Ch’thon and usher in the end times. But that is not where things end. After defeating the final boss, you can restart the game on Elite and, eventually, on Ultimate difficulty, where the greatest challenges await.”
Previously, sections of the game were gated off and players were required to wait until the next build in order to access certain areas. However, as of now the level cap has been increased to 85, the entire game is available to be explored, and there are more than 500 unique items.
Grim Dawn New Features:
- The Finale of Grim Dawn is now available! Venture into the Necropolis and thwart the vile plans of the Cult of Ch’thon as they seek to resurrect the Herald of Ch’thon and usher in the end times.
- With the defeat of the final boss, you can now restart the game on Elite and Ultimate difficulty. Expect grave challenges as you engage Grim Dawn at its most difficult.
- The Bastion of Chaos, Grim Dawn’s second Roguelike Dungeon, is now available for you to explore. Delve into the depths of the Void and face off against some of its most cruel denizens.
- With the release of all of the game’s content, the level cap has been increased to 85. Note that the level ranges on normal have been adjusted to match the release of additional difficulties.
- Legendary items are now available and will begin dropping above level 50. Over 240 Legendaries are available for you to find.
- 246 low level Epic items have been recreated as Empowered high level versions to provide more loot variety above level 50 and to bring back your favorites from the lower levels.
Titan Quest was a phenomenal action RPG and we can expect the same quality of work this time around. There’s simply no such thing as too many co-operative, hack and slash RPGs on the market.
Source: Crate EntertainmentRelated: Action RPG, Crate Entertainment, Grim Dawn, News