WildStar has over 1.4 million beta sign ups

Recently updated info suggests that the sci-fi MMORPG WildStar has over 1.4 million beta sign ups, and only 3-4% has actually made it into the beta. However, today, according to Gamezone, WildStar has over 1.4 million beta sign ups since 2011. This is an awful lot for a brand new IP so it is quite an impressive feat to behold.

I love these guys

Jeremy Gaffney, president of Carbine Studios, the developers behind WildStar, has also shared some additional statistics from the game during a recent press envent.

  • Over 160,307 players have played the beta, creating a total of 505,514 characters
  • Faction choice: 45% Dominion and the remaining 55% chose Exiles

Class Choice:

  • Engineer – 17%
  • Esper – 16%
  • Medic – 13%
  • Spellslinger – 20%
  • Stalker – 17%
  • Warrior – 17%

Path Choice:

  • Explorer – 26%
  • Soldier – 31%
  • Scientist – 22%
  • Settler – 21%

Also, during the Winter Beta Survey of about 41,000 responses, the overal fun had during play session was given a 4.26 out of 5 and likelihood to purchase was given a 4.35 out of 5. Additionally, they have announced that they will be unveiling the release date “very, very soon”.

About MMO Games