Square Enix announced today the availability of their latest patch, Defenders of Eorzea for their MMORPG Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn. Patch 2.3, as it is also known as, comes with newly launched content that offers players a number of new dungeon environments to explore, new quests to hand in, even more side-quests to follow, new skills to learn and the highly anticipated Housing feature (aptly named private rooms) and Chocobo raising!
Frontline, a three-faction PvP map where up to 72 players can duke it out with each other is also featured in patch 2.3. The Frontline’s battles are set within the boarders of Carteneau, as Eorzea’s nations wage a never-ending war to take hold of the much-coveted Allagan ruins.
A full list of the new content is featured below:
- Primal Fight Hard/Extreme Mode: Ramuh
- Outdoor-Dungeon: Hullbreaker Isle
- Dungeon Hard Mode: Stone Vigil!
- Dungeon Hard Mode: Tam-Tara Deepcroft
- Skill Item: Desynthesis
- Daily Hunt
- Frontline: Three-faction PvP
- Continuation of the Crystal Tower
- New Main Story and Side Quests
- Chocobo Raising
- Housing (Private Chambers)