Duelyst is a tactical turn-based strategy game with ranked competitive play for PC, Mac, and the web.
The focus is on squad-based combat on a tactical map for intense, fast-paced 1v1 battles with the simple winning objective of defeating your opponent’s General.
Duelyst is brought to you by veteran developers and creators from Diablo III, Rogue Legacy, and the Ratchet & Clank series.
- Customize Your Battle Squad: Recruit a large roster of 100+ battle units and spells each with different abilities that interact in unique and endless ways during combat. No squad or battle will play out the same.
- Skill-Based Tactical Combat: The emphasis is on unit positioning, understanding your squad’s abilities, anticipating your opponent’s capabilities, and maintaining board control. At it’s core, it’s a tactical tabletop board game without all the manual math calculations.
- Online Multiplayer: Find equally matched players to play head-to-head anytime in Ranked or Draft mode on various competitive tiers.
- Short Sessions: Each game session is designed to be played in less than 30 minutes. Now you can play competitive skill-based games without investing hours towards a single session
- NAGF (Not Another Generic Fantasy): The world of Duelyst has an expansive identity and mythology where you will see gorgeous landscapes filled with rich, complex characters, untold stories, and unraveled histories.
- At Launch: 6 Factions with a roster of over 100 faction-specific and mercenary battle units and spells.
Beta Data: April 4, 2014
A weekly look at all of the latest alpha and beta events going on in the MMO industry updated with a new post every Friday.
Beta Data: March 28, 2014
Another list of games in there beta testing phase!
Beta Data: March 21, 2014
A look at all the current Alpha, Beta, Early Access, and Kickstarter events going on in the MMO universe right now!
Counterplay Games Reveals New Tactical Turn-Based Strategy Game Called Duelyst
Take a look at Counterplay Games' newly Kickstarter launched game called Duelyst!