Guns and Robots is a free-to-play cartoon-style online shooter where players assemble funny looking, yet deadly robots. The game blends fun, inventive character design and deep customization features. Players are provided with exciting situations in multiple maps and a robust variety of weapons and weapon enchantments.
Guns and Robots brings robot action with massive customization. Players get cartoony bright 3D graphics in attractive environments and challenge each other in open arenas. Guns and Robots gives fun, entertaining experience with easy to master gameplay and numerous options to experiment robot constructing skills.
Guns and Robots Features:
- Customizable features. In Guns and Robots, the robots come in three module classes based on players’ assembly and unlimited options for character customization.
- Pinpoint enemies with multiple weapons simultaneously.Wide variety of potential combinations per weapon allow players to fine—tune their arsenal according to their game play preferences.
- Enjoyable and extremely funny online arenas where players literally blast their way through.
- Adrenaline-pumping game play. Different maps add fine mixture of thrill, speed and action to the game play.
- Dynamic combat experience.Players can choose to line up for high-level real-time combat.
- Player Guilds
- Achievements –Variety of achievements for the players with exceptional performance.
Guns and Robots Review
What happens when you put together cartoon like graphics, killer robots, and awesome customization? You get Guns and Robots, where you play a robot...with a gun.
Zombies coming to Guns and Robots
Zombies and terrorizing the world of Guns and Robots. For a limited time players can participate in the zombie madness.
Guns and Robots Easter Special Giveaway!
Guns and Robots Easter Special Giveaway is live now!
Guns and Robots starts Easter Season with New Events
Easter is coming to Guns and Robots!
MMO Halloween Events 2014
Find all the Halloween events going on in MMOs, MOBAs, and Shooters. We're updating it every Wednesday until Halloween with more so keep checking back.