Call of Gods is a free-to-play, browser-based MMORTS/RPG hybrid published by LeKool Games. Today, the publisher announced the launch of server 4, Bellona, which is launching today at 7:00PM PST. Following in the footsteps of Server 3, the new server will be a tournament server which will enable players to win cash and prizes. To celebrate the launch of the new server, LeKool will be holding new events with some awesome giveaways for the players.
- In-depth and interactive game guide – COG gives you a detailed guide and quest system to help you level up your character and guide you through the game
- Beautiful Graphics - Animated battle System with beautiful 3D graphics.
- Arena System – Test your own strength by challenging other players with the most powerful troops. Not only that, can you defeat the best player in Challenge Combo to get Gold?
- Team Attacks – Players can team up and combine heroes and troops to battle dungeon bosses. Or travel solo and take on waves of NPCs in numerous ever challenging dungeons.
- Alliance Quests & Upgrades – Join an alliance once you reach level 10. Players in an alliance can complete special alliance quests for exclusive upgrades. Alliance upgrades benefit all members. Plus battle other Alliances to gain valuable rewards