Aion: Ascension, the new name for the ‘truly free’ version of the Korean grindfest that European players have been enjoying in closed beta. NCSoft has announced that the same update will be hitting North American shores this spring, converting the MMO to a free-to-play model. The conversion will take place when content update 3.0 is released, bringing player housing, mounts, a new level cap and more for players to enjoy, free.
- Housing System – Everyone gets a home. Decorate and party in your new home.
- Mount System – A new gameplay system which lets Daevas speed around the world of Atreia in style.
- New Instances – Six new instances including a challenging 24-player raid.
- New Zones – Two stunning new zones in the Balaur homeland.
- New Level Cap – Five new levels bringing the max level to 60.