Neverwinter’s lead designer Scott Shicoff gave players of the popular fantasy MMORPG, an update on some changes that are being made to Neverwinter yesterday, specifically regarding leveling from 60 to 70. He thanks everyone for their patience as he investigated and reviewed the state of the game since the release of Elemental Evil. The team behind Neverwinter reportedly went through a massive amount of feedback and analysis before making a decision about what they were going to change. Based on those findings, they made the following changes:
- The 50% HP buff that had been added to level 61-70 critters has been removed.
- Enemies in the endgame campaign zones (Icewind Dale, Sharandar, etc.) have had most of their HP buff removed.
- There is still a slight difficulty increase in these endgame zones, but the numbers used previously were definitely too high and have been altered.
- The bosses and mini-bosses were never given an HP boost, and that still remains true.
- The amount of damage enemies do has been durther reduced from critters of level 61 and higher.
- The damage critters dish out had been reduced a number of weeks ago, but is now being dropped even further
- An increased amount of XP is given by missions in the Elemental Evil zones.
- This will make your trip from 60 to 70 noticeably faster.
- The number of vigilance quests needed to complete the wrappers has been cut in half.
- Wrappers that were looking for 16 quests to be completed are now only looking for 8.
These changes will be going out soon on PC, and will be in place when the next update for Xbox is launched. Shicoff thanks the Neverwinter community again for helping them shape the game and promises to continue monitoring player feedback while they make improvements to the game.
Source: Arc Games Official WebsiteRelated: Arc, MMORPG, Neverwinter, News, Update