If you’re a fan of the side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory then it might be time to start getting excited over the mobile rendition of the game.
Nexon Korea has decided to aggressively expand the soft launch for Pocket MapleStory to include Australia, Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. Unlike many other mobile games, Pocket MapleStory is considered the definitive version of the PC game and allows players to craft the perfect hero squad while mastering each character’s skills and strengths.
Features of Pocket MapleStory:
- A complete MMORPG experience on a mobile device featuring more than 1,500 quests
- The first mobile version with real-time online multiplayer that enables network party play
- Three different heroes, Duel Blade, Angerlic Buster and Demon Slayer each with different skills and fighting styles
- Fun rivalry with the Dungeon and Guild system to compete with friends online
- Personalization of characters and items
- Bright and colorful graphics reminiscent of the original PC game
Pocket MapleStory is currently available in select regions through Google Play with plans for a global release after the testing phase.
“Pocket MapleStory has enormous global appeal and recognition as a beloved game for fans of the original MapleStory PC online game and MMORPG titles, generally,” said Myoung Il Kim, the Director of Pocket MapleStory, NEXON Korea. “The continued rollout in new countries will give even more fans access to an unforgettable mobile experience they can take with them wherever they go.”
Source: Press releaseRelated: F2P, MapleStory, MMORPG, Mobile, Nexon, Wizet