Sentinel Heroes Studios has implemented their latest expansion into their free to play browser MMO Sentinel Heroes, called the Bloodfog Jungle. This is the first expansion for the browser MMO, which will bring a new world to explore, along with a new level cap – 60 – and new events in which to participate in, as well as some other cool features to sweeten the pot. Oh and if you’re looking for some sweet free stuff to help you on your way in Sentinel Heroes, check out our Giveaway section!
Here’s a list of the highlights in the Expansion:
1. New Recruit-able Hero – Phoenix: Losing all friends in the Epic war, the enigmatic Phoenix hides itself in Bloodfog, waiting for a new partner.
2. New Recruit-able Hero – Rogue Knight: Unlock the secrets of Wardrum Forest and do battle as a damage dealer with AoE attack, or tank.
3. Level Cap Increased to 60: Explore new regions and take on challenging new contents.
4. New Regions: Explore the Bloodfog Jungle and treacherous Wardrum Forest designed for high-level characters.
5. New Recruit-able Mobs: followers of Phoenix and Rogue Knight, among which Elder Jungle Stalker, Blue Dragonspawn Sorcerer and Ice Golem are blue heroes and were well known for their power and interesting abilities before the Epic War between Scourge and Sentinel.
6. New Equipments, New Events, New Daily Quests and New Amphitheatre for high-level characters.
As for the main feature that has been added: Hero Eclosion. Eclosion is known as the best way to enhance your hero in Sentinel Heroes and will be open to the three main heroes. PvP aspects of the game have also been improved upon, by introducing a brand new League (or Guild) System in the coming weeks and by optimizing the Talent System for high-level players. This is done for players in order to further customize and tweak their characters to utilize certain playstyles.