Trion Worlds released a preview of Trove, giving players an idea of what they might experience in the first five hours of game play.
Trove Unboxed: The First Five Hours
A recent post by Trion Worlds gives users an idea what they can expect from their upcoming game, Trove. Here are some highlights:
Tutorial quests appear to be both fun and educational, hooking players and teaching them how to play the game. Tutorial features include combat lessons, a collections walk-through, a class selection guide, and a Cornerstones lesson:
- Combat – Learn what to attack, how to attack, and how to dodge attacks.
- Collections – Find out how to collect blocks, loot items, equip styles, and mine ore.
- Classes – Earn currency (Cubits) to unlock alternate classes and learn how to swap between them.
- Cornerstones – To learn more about Cornerstones, read Trove Unboxed: Cornerstones.
Players will also experience the Hub in the first five hours. The Hub contains several key features From adventure portals to the barbershop, the Hub is the player’s home base:
- Adventure Portals – These multi-colored portals are found in the Adventure Tower in the Hub and allow access to Trove’s many worlds.
- Club World Portals – The Hub also contains a collection of featured Club Worlds – huge, player-created realms!
- Trading Posts – Use a Trading Post to safely trade or sell items with another player.
- Class Changers – These will allow you to swap between unlocked classes or unlock new ones.
- Gone Fishin’ – Visit Saltwater Sam to pick up a fishing pole, bait, or designs to craft your own boat. Salwater Sam won’t leave you high and dry! Drop in for all your nautical needs.
- Barbershop – Customize your character at the Barbershop by changing up your hair style, hair color, eye color, and more!
For more information, visit the official dev blog post here.
Source: Trove UnboxedRelated: MMO, MMORPG, News, Preview, Sandbox, Trion Worlds, Trove