The gaming tech giveaways are still rolling in. And with EPOS being a regular on our must-have lists, you know this is a good one. The H3 Wired Gaming Headset is the brand-new next-gen peripheral bit of gaming gear. And it looks cool as all hell.
Worth £109 GBP at recommended retail price, this high-tech headset is one of the most valuable pieces we've recently given out. And it's well worth the price tag. Delivering crisp and audio fidelity for immersive gaming experiences, the H3 Headset is the result of a culmination of 115 years of audio engineering expertise. "The H3 is the perfect headset for players who want to elevate their gaming experience to the next level, while adding value to preconceived expectations of premium entry-level audio products. Quality audio is a core component of how games open new worlds, and the H3 delivers on the promise to take us there," said Maja Sand-Grimnitz, Director of Global Marketing at EPOS.
• Exceptional audio quality, boasting improved audio technology to help deliver the cues needed for quick reaction times. And intuitive volume control on the right ear cup allows for mid-game adjustments with the turn of a wheel. • Studio-quality mic that allows for crystal-clear interaction whilst suppressing background noise. The boom arm clicks upwards for quick life-to-mute functionality. • Multiplatform plug-and-play functionality that allows the H3 Headset to pair with anything that has a 3.5mm jack port. Of course, this basically means all gaming platforms. It is also compatible with all EPOS external sound cards, including the GSX 300 and GSX 1200 PRO. • A lightweight yet robust profile with stainless steel sliders in the headband, hinged earcups and a durable padding ensure lasting comfort for those marathon sessions. A closed-back design also guarantees passive noise attenuation.
HOW TO WIN YOUR H3 HEADSET
If you've yet to win one of our big tech giveaways, entering is super easy so why not give it a go? Please note: we are only able to ship this one out to entrants that live in a country that the UK Royal Mail delivers to. Check to see if you’re eligible here. Also, due to a rise in mailing complications over the last year, we cannot be accountable if the controller fails to promptly reach you. But rest assured that we’ll do everything in our power to get it to wherever you may be. To enter via Facebook and Twitter:
- Make sure you’re following our Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Share this article on Twitter or publicly on Facebook with the hashtag #ILoveMMOGames.
- Tag us in the post (or we might miss your entry).
- Hang tight and cross your fingers as we pick a lucky winner and announce them via our social media channels. To enter via Instagram:
- Make sure you’re following our Instagram account.
- Find our competition post and comment with the hashtag #ILoveMMOGames.
- Hang tight and cross your fingers as we pick a lucky winner and announce them via our social media channels.
Don’t forget: you can triple your chance of winning by entering via all three social media channels. Then you'll also be first to know the next time we launch a new gaming tech giveaway! Good luck MMO fans!
MMOGames.com is committed to bringing you all the freshest, funniest, and most insightful MMO news. If you enjoyed this content, why not share it with your community? And make sure that you never miss our updates and exclusive giveaways by following and favouriting us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.