EverQuest 2023 is looking full of content as the original 3D MMO celebrates 24 years.
Celebrating 24 Years with New EverQuest 2023 Content and Birthday Gifts Galore
EverQuest is turning 24 years old, and, as usual, the players are receiving all the gifts. As one of the first MMOs to have employed a 3D game engine, there’s plenty of reason to celebrate this milestone. And the slew of new EverQuest 2023 content en route shows that this oldschool classic isn’t slowing down anytime soon.
To celebrate turning 24, all players will receive 50% bonus experience from now until April 1st at 1 a.m. PDT. Plus, party hats in the form of a Dashing Feathered Cap for all characters are available to redeem until April 20th at 11 p.m. PDT.
All-access members, meanwhile, will receive a little extra for their added support. These will include:
- A Celebratory Opal Stein weapon ornament for all characters
- A Goblet of Adventure II for one account
- A new “the Commemorator” title for all characters
All of these are available until April 20th at 11pm PDT.
Of course, EverQuest is showing no signs of stopping any time soon. This year will also play host to brand new quests, as well as some returning ones. New EverQuest 2023 content will include:
- Mission: Reetuk the Inexorable. Adventurers are being enlisted by Historian Graya to help unearth the history of the Spine. She will guide players through the Blightfire Moors and an encounter with Reetuk the Inexorable.
- Quest: Footloose and Fancy Free. A music-based quest commenced after seeking out Erol Xybella in the Plane of Tranquility.
- Quest: Stones of the Unknown - Erudite Talesiyn the Driven seeks to learn about the standing stones in the Feerrott region.
- Quest: Misgnomer - Help the man known as Pirate Captain Nalot to prove his true identity after seeking him out in the Steamfont Mountains.
- All quests, missions and raids added last year will also make a return.
Finally, from now until April 1st, players can find Past Heritage Crates for all races on the marketplace.