The final Shadowlands patch closes the Windrunner saga with a bang.
WoW Wednesday: Eternity’s End Delivers Heaps of New Content
After what has felt like an Eternity, the end of Shadowlands is here. So Eternity's End is a particularly befitting name for the final Shadowlands patch.
World of Warcraft's Patch 9.2 brings a lot to the table, with the final chapter of the Windrunner story seeing players make a final charge at The Jailer (who is now clad in some suped-up necro-armour complete with flail) as new raids, zones, gear and huge class overhauls promise extra content in spades. Here's a brief summary of what's in store.
Eternity's End Key Features
- New Zone : Zereth Mortis - a workshop to create afterlives that defy concepts of reality and physics.
- New Faction : The Enlightened - inhabitants of Zereth Mortis who work in the pursuit of knowledge.
- Protoform Synthesis : Use Synthesis Forges to create mounts and battle pets.
- New Raid : Sepulcher of the First Ones - available on March 1st on Normal and Heroic difficulties.
- New Armour Set: Progenitor - granting new abilities based on specialisation.
- New Brawl: Solo Shuffle - pitting six players (two healers & four damage dealers) against each other in 3v3 Arena matches.
- New PvP Arena : Madraxxus Coliseum.
- Shadowlands Season 3 : Bringing increased item levels for rewards and seasonal rewards. These will include the new 'Cosmic Gladiator' Arena title, a new weapon illusion, a new colouration of the Gladiator mount and new Vicious mounts.
- New Attraction : Darkmoon Dance Competition - a different kind of PvP.
- New Pets, Mounts, Achievements and more…
With all of this comes a cavalcade of class enhancements, with Shamans, Healers and Death Knights seeing some of the most substantial changes. Torghast, Tower of the Damned, will also receive four new layers.
There's a lot to sink your teeth into, so for a full rundown of the Eternity's End patch notes, be sure to swing by the official Blizzard blog post.
MMOGames.com is committed to bringing you all the freshest, funniest, and most insightful MMO news. If you enjoyed this content, why not share it with your community? And make sure that you never miss our updates and exclusive giveaways by following and favouriting us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.