An evergreen Everquest II server that let's you re-explore the classic MMORPG
Revisit the Everquest II Expansions with the New Kael Drakkel Server
Everquest II, one of the MMORPG grandaddies, is still going strong. And to drive that fact home, Darkpaw Games have just launched a new Lore and Legend Server: Kael Drakkel.
Everquest II: Kael Drakkel is an evergreen story-mode server which allows players to tackle the first seven Everquest II expansions with full access to all game content. All Access members will start Kael Drakkel at level 90 and with a full set of gear, allowing everybody to play at their own pace and providing the perfect haven for completionists. It's almost like wandering through an Everquest II museum.
Kael Drakkel Key Features
- Start at Level 90 - with a base set of gear and Adept spells, which can be upgraded through drops and crafting. Players can play content right up to Destiny of Velious , including epic 1.0 quests.
- Alternate Advancement Points - players will start with 300 alternate advancement points, which will be the expansion cap at the start of the server.
- A New Leaderboard & Achievements - with over 1800 achievements available, there's plenty for completionist adventurers to gun for with each achievement offering a number of points. These will determine each player's place on the server-wide leaderboard, and can also earn some money to splurge at a special achievements vendor.
- Auto-Scaling - players will be automatically scaled to match the zone that they enter, with stat caps ensuring that power levels are appropriate to each zone.
- New Server Loot - Plenty of loot and upgrades await, including server-specific armour and weapons.
- All Everquest II** Expansions - Everything from launch to the Destiny of Velios** expansion will be available to tackle.
So whether it's to revisit content or get those achievement points, be sure to gem up on the new Everquest II server by checking out the official website.
MMOGames.com is committed to bringing you all the freshest, funniest, and most insightful MMO news. If you enjoyed this content, why not share it with your community? And make sure that you never miss our updates and exclusive giveaways by following and favouriting us on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.